Important information for customers when booking with TopTransfer4U
In accordance with Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September 2015, we inform our customers, that they may use the following alternatives for consumer disputes: "Provedor do Cliente das Agências de Viagens e Turismo" at www.provedorapavt.com, "Commissão Arbitral do Turismo de Portugal" at www.turismodeportugal.pt or any of the entities duly supplied in the list provided by the "Direcção Geral do Consumidor" at www.consumidor.pt.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to contracts arranged by TTO&TC, unipessoal lda. (RNAVT 6192) as an agent and supplier, for transfers between the departure points and destinations specified in the written confirmation issued by toptransfers4u.com, which is the trading name of TTO&TC, unipessoal lda.
- References to "you" and "your" in these terms and conditions mean all passengers listed in the written confirmation (including anyone who is substituted or added at a later date). "We", "us" and "our" means TTO&TC, lda.
- TTO&TC is a limited company registered in Portugal, with head office in Edifício Poente, Stella Maris, loja centro,
8200-650 Olhos d´Água, Albufeira - Portugal. Its company registration number is RNAVT 6192 and its fiscal number is 513837744.
- Bookings may be made online at www.toptransfers4u.com (the "Website"), by email or by telephone. Where two or more people are included in the same booking, the person making the booking the Lead Party shall be deemed to have done so on behalf of both or all members of the party and he or she accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of himself or herself and each member of the party. The Lead Party must be at least 18 years of age.
- For online bookings, the Lead Party must follow the process for making a booking on the Website and clicking on the appropriate confirmation button.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking or on arrival to resort. On either case, we will process the booking and issue, by email the written confirmation with details of the persons involved in the booking and the transfers booked. The written confirmation acts as the "voucher" and must be presented to our representative/driver for both the outward and return journeys. A legally binding contract will be created between the Lead Party (and all of the passengers listed on the written confirmation) and us.
- All online payments made are refundable if canceled by the Lead Party at least 48 hours prior the service.
- It is the Lead party (or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names appear on the written confirmation) responsibility to check the details of the booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors. We cannot be held responsible for errors in services due to incorrect information provided at the time of the booking.
- The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach 12 years of age or until they reach a height of 135 cm.
- All children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of age, and thus should be included in the designed field at the time of booking. Child seat for a child are provided by us free of charge. We strongly recommend that you advise the age of your young ones on the special requirements box at the time of the booking, so we can supply the most suitable child seat according to the child´s age.
- We are usually able to transport manual, folding wheelchairs in our vehicles, but passengers must advise us at the time of booking. This is vital to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements.
- Booking amendments can be made on the website free of any administration charge up to 2 days before the first service. Less than 2 days these amendments must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +351 289 035 307 (office hours) or +351 933 244 732 (Mobile phone). Our voucher number must be mentioned.
- If the amendment leads to an increased cost, this must be paid by the customer at the time of the service. Last minute amendments will be subject to availability.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours will be full refunded.
- Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of our vehicles. Smoking is not permitted. All vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required by the Portuguese law. Passenger´s baggage is, however, carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage by us. We will not accept responsibility for any costs incurred or the making of any arrangements in returning the items to passengers.
- If your arrival flight is diverted, we recommend that you contact us via the telephone numbers provided. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate changes of this nature, by letting us know no charge will be applied.
- We or our website will give you the pickup time on services from hotel/accommodation to the airport, according to the flight time provided by you. We strongly recommend not to change the pickup to a later time. All passengers are advised to be in the airport 2 hours before flight departure.
- The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our reasonable control: Accidents causing delays to the vehicle; Exceptional or severe weather conditions; Compliance with requests of the police; Deaths and accidents on the road; Vandalism and terrorism; Unforeseen traffic delays; Industrial action by third parties; Other circumstances affecting passenger safety; Road closures due to local fiestas or other events; Properties that are not accessible to a vehicle; Acts of God, flood, earthquake or any other natural disaster; Epidemic or pandemic; War, threat of war or similar; Fire or explosions; Terrorist attack or riots.
- We shall not be in breach of these terms and conditions, nor liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions arising from the circumstances above.
- In the unlikely event of our driver misses your pickup and you would not be able to contact us, we will pay for the extra money that you spent on a local taxi. We will not be responsible for any missed flights caused by this circumstance.
- Nothing in these administrative terms and conditions excludes or limits: our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, and any of your other statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited.
- If you experience a problem during your holiday, please inform us.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without your prior written consent.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. All personal data that we collect from you will be processed in accordance with Portuguese Data Protection Authority. www.cnpd.pt/english/index_en.htm
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Portuguese law. Disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these administrative terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.